Effective September 2016
The columbariums within Roselawn Memorial Park include all in the Parkview Cremation Garden, Garden of Memories, Evergreen South and North, Lincoln, and the Pet Cemetery.
- Use approved vases for flowers. Flowers may not exceed the niche front. Do not cover neighbor’s niche.
- Do not hang anything from the vase, as it will cause damage to the granite and vase. You will be responsible for the repairs.
- No tape, glue or other adhesive to attach anything to the granite.
- Do not wedge or stick anything between the niches.
- One decoration may be placed in the flower beds for holidays and special personal days and will remain for approximately 1 week.
- Benches are not shelves; do not block the path to the benches with decorations.
- Please be respectful in and around the columbaria.
A full set of rules and regulations can be found at the Roselawn Memorial Park administrative office.